Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2010 African Mapouka Dance

General-Income BestProfitCompany and new payments

I keep getting my payments by BestProfitCompany and General Income , both continue to maintain in a timely manner payments as from the first day.

On behalf of BestProfitCompany there is nothing new to comment, but General Income was brought some changes, which are:
  1. both active members and those who do not are receive 5% commission for referrals
  2. The minimum withdrawal by Strictpay is $ 1
  3. Changes in the core design, now appear in the statistics of recent deposits and withdrawals
Updated: At 2 hours post this and have gotten the Alertpay payment departe General-Income, I asked another payment of $ 10 which are pending. Also send a mail to explain the reason as previously charged automatically, yet I have no answers and I see that there are several with outstanding payments. I will keep you informed about anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment